Friday, June 5, 2009

Burton Family Reunion

We just got back from a wonderful week long vacation in the Pines. It was a much needed vacation…the week just flew by!

Each year we have a Burton Family reunion in Pinetop, AZ. We have a great time spending time with each other. We enjoyed lots of activities, goofy golf, shooting, bocce ball, wallyball, lots of card games.

The Burton Clan

Howard and I with my parentsMy parents, Randy and DebbieThe WhitmersMy grandparentsShooting at the Cinders
My dad and I James Whitmer Grandma and MarLiJames, George and Samuel WhitmerMarLi and IHoward shootingAdam Whitmer My mom with my cousin, Adam
Enjoying a game of goofy golf The winning team: Uncle George, Grandpa and Aunt Colleen Barbecuing

Grandpa and my cousin, James

Rand and his friend, Leslie

Grandma, my mom and MarLi
Enjoying a game of Bocce ball
Grandma and Aunt Colleen
Playing card games Playing Wallyball Aunt Colleen, Grandma and I

6 comments:

Davis said...

I love your family so much!! I really do miss them!! I miss the whole Pinetop experience. I am glad you made it home safe!

Adam and Emily said...

Looks like so much fun!

John and Becky Bowler said...

Holy pictures!!! You guys must have had a blast. :)

becky said...

wow- this reunion looks like it was non stop fun & action! and yes- it was danny parker. do you know him?

maren sundahl said...

Every time I see pictures of your Mom, I can't believe how much you two look alike!

Sara Schletter said...

Your family is awesome. Two reunions in one year wow. You also saw Solanas baby you really are getting around girl!