Sunday, November 29, 2009

Gingerbread Houses '09

After all the turkey had been eaten, we brought out the Gingerbread kits for our Gingerbread Building Contest. Since Howard and I are usually at the dunes for Thanksgiving we aren't around to participate in the contest...but this year we smoked out the competition! At least that's our story!
Samuel and James showcasing his two story Gingerbread house.

MarLi showing her house that she decorated inside and out!Love these ladies!!! Aunt Colleen showing off "Batman's Winter Home"
My dad and mom with their house.

My grandma had each of us as gingerbread men...so cute!!And drumroll please...our gingerbread house! Howard custom made the fireplace.

6 comments:

Adam and Emily said...

That looks like so much fun. Sounds like a fun Thanksgiving! (I like yours the best!) =)

Davis said...

That is such a good idea!!! All of them look so good!! Good job on your house, that is alot of candy!

russandkatie said...

I love it! how fun!!!

Sare said...

SORRY!! I'm slow!! But your honesty post was...amazing. Thanks for sharing all of that. I know it's not easy. And if you ever do want to talk...I am here for you!!

Amy said...

looks way cute!!! neccos are perfect for gingerbread houses!

love, becky {too lazy to long in (: }

cami said...

That is soo fun! What a great tradition. We have the same one, but we are house are much smaller! We should make it a competition, that looks like fun! I love your house!