Sunday, December 5, 2010

Lillie

My niece, Lillie Burton McIff.  She's ADORABLE as you can see from the pictures!  





With her daddy, Rand.

With her favorite Uncle, Howard.

And with her BFF, Aunt Katie (I even found a shirt that says so!)


6 comments:

The Booth Family said...

She is so fuzzy and cute :) Being an Aunt is so fun!

Lori said...

She is so cute, I want her wardrobe.

Davis said...

What a cutie!!! So glad you had fun meeting her!

Sare said...

oh she is adorable!! You're a great aunt already!!

barbafamily said...

She is SOOOO adorable! I just want to kiss her!

tricia said...

Hi Katie and Howard, Just checking in on you guys! Glad to see you're still blogging and especially glad to see you as a proud Auntie. (and uncle) We just want you to know we love you and hope your Christmas is merry and bright.

We love what we're doing, even though it is really going by so quickly. We'll be anxious to see all of you again. Love, Aunt Tricia and Uncle Jay