Katie,I agree- best commercial of the super bowl. I laughed so hard when I saw it live. We were at Helen and Reuben's and Reub couldn't figure out why I was laughing so hard.
Totally the best! And, SO cute :-)
ha ha! that's adorable!!!
That's hilarious! We had a similar reaction from our grandkids when we got a car that had keyless entry.
Don't even know what that kid looks like, but I bet he is super cute! I loved that one!
We laughed so hard at that one--my kids loved it! So cute.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Katie,
I agree- best commercial of the super bowl. I laughed so hard when I saw it live. We were at Helen and Reuben's and Reub couldn't figure out why I was laughing so hard.
Totally the best! And, SO cute :-)
ha ha! that's adorable!!!
That's hilarious! We had a similar reaction from our grandkids when we got a car that had keyless entry.
Don't even know what that kid looks like, but I bet he is super cute! I loved that one!
We laughed so hard at that one--my kids loved it! So cute.
Post a Comment