We tried out some recipes yesterday and I have to say...they were YUMMY!!! I hope you can come to my Mystery Host Pampered Chef Party (details below), because we're going to make these:
Rocky Road Brownie Dessert
Hot Artichoke Dip
Mystery Host Pampered Chef Party
When: Tuesday, September 20th at 7pm
Where: My House
How the MYSTERY HOST party works: for every $25 you order your name will be entered into a drawing to be the host. Which means, you'll get all the benefits of being the host without any of the work!!
As the winner you will get: the monthly Host Special, free products of your choice, half price and discounted products, 10% off for a year and FREE shipping on your order!
If you can't make it, get me your order before the party and you can still be eligible to be the Mystery Host!!
Bring a friend...get a gift! :)
3 comments:
So excited, those look really good! :) I wasn't invited to try it out beforehand. :(
YUM!!! artichoke dip sounds really good right now. i just might need to get that recipe from ya! (:
Both of those look soooo good!!
And I want them both in my belly right now!
Post a Comment