Thursday, September 17, 2009

...More Castles...

Cochem Castle
This was Howard's favorite castle. We went on a tour of the castle which was wonderful because the tour was in English and we were the only ones on the tour. The lady who gave the tour was very friendly and we learned alot of history of the castle.

This armor was for a man who was over 8 feet tall.


Burg Eltz
This castle was so neat to me because it is still owned by the Eltz family today. Pictures weren't allowed inside so we don't have many of this castle, but it was a favorite.This next castle was featured in the 3rd Indian Jones Movie. This is where Indiana's dad is being held captive.

2 comments:

Davis said...

You two are so cute. I love these. I can't wait to talk to you about it. :) I can't to see your pics from Heidelberg, if you went!!?

Sara Schletter said...

Wow how wonderful neat awesometo be able to go to all those castles. I was there 1 year and only saw 1 over and over again. We forgot to tell you to eat a Doner while you were over there. Did you try the pretzels, there fries are awesome huh!