Howard and I hadn't ever traveled abroad before and were a bit nervous about how customs and everything would work in a foreign country that we don't speak the language. Everything worked out especially after a very nice American man told us where we were supposed to go! After meeting up with The Shaws at the airport we were off! (and as a side note, were very tired, but had to adjust to the time change.)
First stop: Lock Mespelbrunn



This residence was just breathtaking...it was sooo HUGE and everything was very very detailed inside. (Pictures weren't allowed inside)
5 comments:
How beautiful! What a trip!
Looks like a ton of fun!!! And I can't wait to see all your pictures!
What a wonderful and memorable experience! It looks beautiful!
Good job on wearing JEANS!!! I love you!
What an amazing trip!!! We're so jealous--Chuck is dying to go to Germany. How fun that you all got to go together.
Post a Comment