Saturday we went to the Gila Valley Open House with the Young Women in our ward. It was a long way there and back, but was worth it! It was such a neat experience to go with our lovely young women and to feel the spirit with them in those sacred walls.
Our Young Women
with the leaders
We had a big group of people from our ward come...it was great because we were all together in the tour.
To learn more about temples click here.
4 comments:
I can see this temple from my backyard, I love it!!
we are going this Friday with our kids, can't wait. it will be so nice to have a temple close again! wish we could have said 'hi' but glad you got to bring the yw with you!
How fun. I think that John and I are going to try and go this week to the open house. It looks absolutely beautiful. :)
Hi Katie, I loved your pictures of the temple. That is wonderful for those in the Safford area. I hadn't seen a picture for a while so really enjoyed seeing what it looks like.
I saw your comment on mine about your parents' names. That's funny.
Post a Comment