Sunday, April 25, 2010

Saturday Activities

Well, Marek is finally here!!  He made his appearance on April 22nd.  I went over to meet him and enjoyed every second of holding him.  He is so adorable!!!  Congratulations to Suzette and Bryan!!!! 
See what I mean...soooo cute! :)
Saturday afternoon we went 4wheeling with the Wills.  We headed out to Harquahala Peak and headed on up the trail.  It was such a pretty ride.  The wild flowers were in full bloom and were just gorgeous!  We got to the top for a breathtaking view.  It was a bit windy and cold, but that didn't stop our bbq!

3 comments:

John and Becky Bowler said...

Apparently I don't spell check things before I post them... I meant to say I was...lol

John and Becky Bowler said...

He is such a cutie...I as going down my blog friend list and was wondering if she had the baby yet. Answer confirmed! Congrats to Suzette!!!

Maranda Whittle said...

Suzett's baby is adorable!