Wow Howard, you don't look a day over 39! Happy Birthday.
Happy Birthday Howard!!!
It looks like it was a great birthday! Happy bday Howard!
I love all the plates in front of Howard...Nice! That looks really fun, glad you had a great birthday!
Ohhhh, I'd love to go to Pancho's right now. Howard, for an old guy, YOU LOOK GREAT! Happy Birthday from one who wishes she was as old as you.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Wow Howard, you don't look a day over 39! Happy Birthday.
Happy Birthday Howard!!!
It looks like it was a great birthday! Happy bday Howard!
I love all the plates in front of Howard...Nice! That looks really fun, glad you had a great birthday!
Ohhhh, I'd love to go to Pancho's right now. Howard, for an old guy, YOU LOOK GREAT! Happy Birthday from one who wishes she was as old as you.
Post a Comment