Thursday, March 18, 2010

Swirl Cookies

Who wouldn't love a pink cookie??? 
Check out this website for full tutorial and recipe. 
I followed the recipe exactly, except I sprinkled some sugar between the vanilla and strawberry layers.  The first time I made them they weren't quite sweet enough...I think adding just that little bit of sugar helped. 
The best thing about these cookies, are they can be made for any holiday...just change up the colors! Seriously, so fun!

7 comments:

Adam and Emily said...

Those are so cute! and look quite yummy

barbafamily said...

Okay, those are adorable! Thank you for sharing the recipe!!! I can't wait to make them :-) And, I loved your previous post...sometimes people need to be reminded of their blessings :-) Love you girl!

John and Becky Bowler said...

Those look so yummy. I'm going to have to give them a whirl!!!

Davis said...

Were they better, with the sugar??? Good job. They are really cute!

Maranda Whittle said...

Those look totally cool and yummy!

tricia said...

Those are so cute. They look very Eastery (get that) and Spring-like. Is it a sugar cookie dough with 1/2 of it colored? You could always send me a box!

Anna said...

Daniella really wants some of those cookies!