Monday, March 29, 2010

30 and 1 reasons I love my hubby

(in no particular order):

1. He is constantly telling me how cute I am (who wouldn’t want to hear that??!)
2. He is very level headed
3. He keeps me grounded
4. He is my shoulder to cry on
5. He is a great listener
6. He has the best laugh
7. He’s a cuddler
8. He likes electronics
9. Which means he’ll teach me how to use those electronics
10. He will fix me (or get me) a soda whenever I ask – I may have a problem
11. He makes me a better person
12. He encourages me get out of my comfort zone
13. He tells me when I’m being unreasonable
14. His eyes – they change different colors depending on the color he’s wearing
15. His touch
16. He is willing to do whatever to support us
17. When he gets excited about something, you can’t help but get excited too
18. He brings the priesthood into our home
19. He’s witty
20. He always on my side
21. He’s very supportive and interested in whatever I’m doing
22. He likes to spend time with me
23. He loves Mexican food…my fav too!
24. He was brought up in a wonderful home and I just love his family
25. He’s a saver
26. He is so cute with his nephews…can’t wait to see what kind of father he’ll be
27. He helps me to continue to dream
28. He introduced me into the world of the sand dunes
29. He’ll watch chick flicks with me
30. He loves me!
31. He is my rock and I have no idea what I’d do without him in my life.


Howard, I love you sooo much!
Happy Birthday!!!

4 comments:

Davis said...

Happy Birthday Howard!!! Thanks for taking such good care of my BEST FRIEND!!!

K & L said...

Happy Birthday Howie!!

Lincoln and Anna said...

Happy Birthday, Howard!!

Sounds like your wife likes you a little.

AprilF said...

You two are seriously so cute. I'll teach you how to sew next time I see you... not that I'm any good, but it'll be fun ;)