Thursday, March 11, 2010

Kansas

We were able to go to Kansas to meet our new nephew, Tristan Kenneth.  Oh my...what a cutie he is!  We loved cuddling and holding him. 






















And then there's Brighton...I don't know if there is a cuter or happier kid!  We just love him to pieces!  We had so much fun with him.  He makes everything into a game and just loves life!

Love this picture of Brighton with Grandma!

We enjoyed spending time with the Shaw family, seeing their house and Kansas.  We wish they didn't live so far away!

Howard and I at the Katy Line in Parsons 
Pictures taken after Tristan's blessing

4 comments:

Davis said...

It looks cold there!! Tristan just looks so cute and chubby!!! How fun was that?? Glad that you are back safe and sound.

maren sundahl said...

How nice of you guys to go! I'm glad you posted pictures because I've been wanting to see the new babe. What a cutie pie.

John and Becky Bowler said...

Looks like you guys had a fun trip! I like the pictures!!!

tricia said...

I love the pictures of your whole family, because I remember when Weezie was waiting for in-laws in her family. Now look!