Friday, August 27, 2010

Welcome Home Frank!

Howard's brother, Frank returned from his mission last Friday.  He served in the Asuncion Paraguay Mission.  I'd never been to a missionary homecoming...it was pretty neat and very exciting!  He served a great mission and we are so proud of him!  Welcome home Frank!!

Here he comes!!
 
Siblings
 His shoes!!
 
And a couple pictures of my adorable nephews...
Brighton
 
and Tristan

3 comments:

Davis said...

Wow, he looks so good!!! I am so glad he is home. That brought back memories of Silas coming home...and I don't think I posted that day!?!?! Oh well, it was good to see your two nephews too...very cute!

tricia said...

Those shoes definitely show some hard work. What a thrill to see my sister's wonderful family, and to see how you all support each other and love each other. There's nothing better than that. Thanks Katie for all your posts.

Kristen said...

I'm so glad you posted these--since we couldn't make it! Hopefully we'll get to see all of you at the Christmas party. And you do have some adorable nephews.