Now that was one cute Easter basket!
I have to ask if you got to pick it out, or did you just open your Easter Basket and there she was? Either way it is so sweet. I love the name. I always wanted a Porsche too like one of my high school friends. ( a bright yellow one) Congratulations!
Oh my gosh, how FUN!!
Sooo cute!
WHAT??? So fun! I can't wait to meet her. :) Marek is going to love her.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Now that was one cute Easter basket!
I have to ask if you got to pick it out, or did you just open your Easter Basket and there she was? Either way it is so sweet. I love the name. I always wanted a Porsche too like one of my high school friends. ( a bright yellow one) Congratulations!
Oh my gosh, how FUN!!
Sooo cute!
WHAT??? So fun! I can't wait to meet her. :) Marek is going to love her.
Post a Comment