Monday, May 2, 2011

Mother's Day

This weekend we celebrated Mother's Day with the amazing women in our lives. We are both so blessed to have been born to such a strong, beautiful and inspiring women.




My mother-in-law Ella. From day one I have felt so loved by her. I couldn't have asked for a better mother in law! She is hilarious! She always makes everyone feel included and welcome and never wants to leave anyone out. She is a fantastic cook! I've learned so much from her in the kitchen! I love you very much Ella! Thank you for raising such an fantastic boy...I know he treats me so well because you've taught him how to treat you!




My mom, Debbie. Where do I begin? I'm so lucky to not only have such a great mom, but also a great friend! She is always there for great advice and always seems to know what to say to make me feel better. She is fun! She likes to have a good time and laugh. She always makes me feel like I am #1. Mom, thank you for all your love and support...I love you!


And last by not least...my grandma, Linda. No girl ever had as good of a grandma as I do! I've always had such a very close relationship with her. She is always my cheerleader and support system. She loves unconditionally. I am grateful for all the memories we have together. I love you so much Grrrr-Mama! :)




Thank you for the wonderful example of motherhood you have all shown me.

2 comments:

Davis said...

So cute!! I love my parents and I love your parents/grandparents so much!!! Happy Mother's Day to you!!

Mindi said...

Okay you so made me cry!! You do have awesome parents and grandparents and YOU are pretty awesome yourself!!