My mom and I flew up to Reno to visit my sister, MarLi. It had been too long since we've been able to hang out with just us girls! We had a blast!!
At the airport I was randomly chosen to test my palms for GSR...THEN while going through security, I got to get the royal treatment! Luckily my mom was there to take a picture! haha
Thursday night we went out to eat at Gold and Silver Inn. We're fans of Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives and the Gold and Silver Inn has been featured on the show twice...which means it has to be good!! Check it out here: http://goldnsilverreno.com/
The food was delish!!!
3 comments:
hahaha how fun!
Too fun! I got wanded once...it's something everyone should get to do!!
what a fun trip! i love that you guys always hit up places from diners, drive ins, and dives. so fun. i LOVE lake tahoe!!!! after seeing the lakes in az- i remember the first thing i noticed was how clear the water was too!!! ha ha! very different from az. (: looks like it was a great trip!
Post a Comment