Sunday, October 23, 2011

State Fair

We went to the State Fair with our good friends, Scott and Audrey.  Howard and I hadn't ever been to the fair together.  So it had been a while since either one of us had been.  We had fun just walking around, people watching and were just amazed at the costs of the rides!!  

At the fair we got Ladmo bags!!!  AWESOME!!!  I didn't watch too much Wallace and Ladmo, but I do remember how cool the Ladmo bags were!



There was actually neat stuff in the bag!! 


MMM!  Indian Fry bread...that was the only thing I wanted from the fair!!




5 comments:

Leane said...

I'm slightly jealous of your Ladmo bags. I've always wanted one...especially when I was a kid and the kid in me still harbors the desire. Lucky lady!

Davis said...

Looks like fun, sorry we didn't get to go with you guys! We are looking at this Saturday?!?! Not sure yet, but so far that is the plan.

becky+cade said...

indian fry bread is the best part of the fair, no doubt! and i can tell by the checkered table cloth that you went to my favorite place! san tan or whatever... they know how to make some yummy fry bread! cade has never been, so hopefully next fall we'll be back in az & we can go!

Adam and Emily said...

I totally remember actually watching Wallace and Ladmo every morning before school!!! I'm totally jeaslous. I always wanted a Ladmo bag and one of those tootsie roll piggy banks they always gave kids!!

ms said...

I love the state fair! Wish we could've gone this year.