We had a great time at the dunes this year. The weather was perfect. We brought Portia this year and I did not want to bring her. Howard insisted we bring her and told me she's be good...they must have had some sort of agreement, because she was so good!! She loved being there and watching everything and LOVED going for rides.
 |
| I mean, look at her face..that's pure happiness! |
 |
| We'd start going and her ears would get like this...we'd call her Yoda. |
 |
| Mmm! We know how to do Thanksgiving dinner right out on the sand! |
 |
| Haha, she totally looks like she got 'caught' in this picture. Naughty dog! ;) |
2 comments:
So cute. I am glad you took Portia too. You all look like you had fun. That food looked good too.
She is so freaking cute!!!!
Post a Comment