Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas

We had a very nice Christmas this year!!  We were able to see everyone in our families!!  We went to Disneyland with Howard's family and then all of my siblings were in town for Christmas too!  It was great!  My only complaint is I feel like this year was rushed! I had so much going on that I didn't get to relax and enjoy the season.  That's my goal for next year!  Even with that being said...I loved it!
Here are some pictures from Christmas Eve with my family...lots of Lillie...but she's so cute the camera is drawn to her! :)


My brother is such a good dad!!

Sleeping with Aunt MarLi

My mom, Grandma and I stopped by to see the temple lights...it was quick, but the lights were pretty and colorful!

 
MarLi and her new husband...what a great addition to our family!



Portia was so gentle with Lil...it was cute! and Lillie loves doggies!

3 comments:

Adam and Emily said...

That pic with her and the dog is adorable!!! Glad you had a great Christmas!!

Davis said...

She is SO PRETTY!!! I love that she was smiling in all the pics. :) She really does look a lot like Rand. So glad everyone was there to be together.

ms said...

Lillie is a DOLL. I love that name, too.