Wednesday, January 4, 2012

2012

How is it 2012 already??  I swear time is flying by...

We hope everyone had a very Happy New Years!  We're looking forward to 2012.  We're hoping 2012 will bring some changes and we are excited for what's in store.

For New Years, Howard and I did a quick California trip.  We had fun, just the two of us!  We went to Hollywood Blvd.  Yep, lots of crazies were out.

We looked around Mann's Chinese Theater. 



Marilyn Monroe



Hollywood sign is behind us...

  Later, we went to see The Muppet's at the El Capitan Theater. It was such a cute movie!!  Jason Segal was hilarious...I loved how 'into' his character he was!  Loved it!

There was an organist playing Disney songs before the show started..so fun!

And a huge plus by seeing it at the El Capitan Theater, we got to do a sing along with Kermit and Miss Piggy live!! 

Then it snowed!
It was way fun and a total surprise.  We had no idea we'd get all that for a price of a movie ticket.  We could get used to see movies this way! ;)

1 comment:

Davis said...

You didn't tell me all of that, that is a pretty cool way of watching the movie. I need to do that. Happy New Year to you!