Sunday, October 10, 2010

Vacation Time

We've decided that a cruise is the perfect vacation.  All the food you can eat, someone cleans up for you and then when you wake up you're at a new destination.  We went on the cruise with our good friends the Nally's. 

First shot of the ship...we were so excited!


Our first stop was Catalina Island.  I am in love with this Island.  Its so cute and quaint.

Dinners were the best food on the boat.  Fancy dining and good food. 
Our favorite dessert was the Chocolate Melting Cake.  They had it available everynight...mmm! 

 Next stop was Ensenada, Mexico.  We got off the ship and walked around and looked around the shops a bit.
Formal Night.  It was so fun to get dressed up! 

The night we left Ensenada there was alot of fog.  We thought it would be neat to watch the boat leave the dock.  Because of the fog we had to wait a long time for teh boat to leave.  Overall, it was so not worth waiting.

Friday morning after we got off the boat we went to Disneyland.  Disneyland really is the happiest place on earth.  We had a blast...it was so fun seeing all the Halloween decorations all over. 

 So excited! ;)
Howard at the Lego Store with Woody.

11 comments:

The Ballard Family said...

I am so excited for you and your fun vacation! And such cute pics of the two of you! I've always wondered if a cruise would be fun...maybe we'll give it a go someday after your recommendation...but oh my goodness, I will never look so cute for 'formal night' as you did! Darling skirt.
I am glad you guys had fun.

Adam and Emily said...

It looks like you had such a blast! I have wanted to take a cruise!

russandkatie said...

so fun!!!

Sparks Fam said...

this looks so fun! cruise + disneyland, how could you not have fun, right? I love your dress on formal night, very pretty :)

Davis said...

That is a cute skirt you were wearing for formal night!! Looks like you had so much fun! I can't wait to go with you on your next cruise!!

K & L said...

Looks like SUCH a fun trip! And you even got to fit in a Disney trip! Sweet!

barbafamily said...

I'm SOOO glad you guys had a great time! Sean and I think cruises are the best vacation ever too! Such a great deal...all the food is included, you never have to pack and then unpack again to visit a bunch of places and then the entertainment is great too :-)

becky said...

oh my goodness- what a fun trip!!! i loved the cruise i went on too! i've never been to disneyland at halloween time, but i heard that the decorations are just amazing! btw- your skirt for formal night is SO pretty! love the color!

Katrina Rasband said...

we loved the chocolate melting cake! i would order two just for me lol

Crissylady said...

So it looks like you guys took the exact vacation we did for our honeymoon! And I have to agree, cruises are the best!! And that chocolate melting cake is to die for. Aaah, now I really want to go again! Glad you loved it!

Sare said...

So FUN!!! I'm glad you guys had a good time. Seriously...you deserved every moment of it!!! love you!!