Thursday, November 4, 2010

Murder Mystery

This year we were invited to a Murder Mystery Party.  It was sooooo much fun!!  A couple from our ward invited us over and it was a great way to get to know everyone!

The Torturous Dentist and the Mummy

The Prince of Dimness and The Wicked Witch of Depressed
 The Clairvoyant, and the Monster
 And then Howard was the Cannibal who turned out to be the murderer and I was the fiance of the guy who got murdered

Thanks Sarah and Jeremy it was a blast!

3 comments:

Adam and Emily said...

Now that looks like a fun Halloween party!!

Davis said...

Nice costumes (All of them)...you two look really good!

Sare said...

Oh my gosh! I forgot to send you the pics...SORRY!! glad you got them though - sorry i'm a slacker. My brean is still a little dead from last month...I'm SO SO SO glad you guys came!!!! We had a BLAST!!!