Monday, November 7, 2011

Beautiful Heartbreak

I LOVE this video and its just what I needed to hear.
A few Sundays ago I learned that something very tragic happened to a family in our ward. As an outsider, I had no idea because they were at church every Sunday.  They were still living life and in my eyes, doing remarkably well, I had no idea they were in the middle of this tragedy.
When I heard what had happened to this family, it hit me hard.  I felt guilty.  It was such a good reminder for me that EVERYONE is going through something.  You have no idea what someone else is going through.  It was a huge wake up call that I need to be better and serve and do and be there for others.  I can't waste any time feeling pity for myself.

Again, I love this video, and I love the words in this song. I needed to hear them.  Looks like another Hilary Week’s CD I need to go buy. J

No comments: