Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Camping

Last weekend we went camping with the Suzette, Bryan and Marek. It was a quick trip...but was way fun. We hadn't been camping since we were first married. (if we don't count the dunes)

Favorite things about camping:
Camp Fire
- we couldn't have one and I missed it!
S'mores - we improvised and used our grill (dang fire restrictions!)
Stars
Pine Trees
Outdoor Cooking
- I like cooking and cooking outdoors adds a fun element.
Hanging out talking late into the night...without distractions.

Marek and Portia had a love/hate relationship. Portia wanted to play and would jump on him and knock him down and he'd get upset...but always went back again.



This is how they got along best. ;)Portia had so much fun and was so good! She's going to be ready for our camping trip at the Grand Canyon next month! (this was her trial run)She loved pinecones!

1 comment:

Davis said...

I loved every minute of it!! Marek is funny in the cage! Thanks for keeping him in there!