Yesterday I thought life was unfair. I got upset over things in life that haven't been going the way I've wanted. I said some things out loud that I didn't really mean...but were easy to say while I was upset. Its easy to feel sorry for myself, its harder to be strong each day having faith that things will happen. Yesterday, I was taking the easy way out...
Until I got a phone call to help a friend. A pregnant friend, no less. But I LOVE this pregnant friend and I was so happy she called! I was so happy we could help. I'm so grateful to my husband who is able to give a blessing. {and to my dad who came to help too!}
I'm so grateful service helps us forget our own trials and care for others. I am glad I was reminded of that lesson yesterday.
1 comment:
Life is unfair alot of times, I agree on how service does that to us everytime. :) It is the best and I really do love being able to do service, when I actually do have time to. I love you and your faithfulness each and every day! I look up to you in a lot of ways!
Post a Comment