We had been talking about marriage and even went ring shopping.
One night Howard came over with 2 dozen roses. We had plans to go out that night and he said he wanted to talk before we went. When he said he wanted to "talk" my heart fell...I knew it couldn't be good, he was acting weird.
We started "the talk" and he started out saying how fast we were taking all of this. He was making me think that he wanted to slow things down...but was tricking me and did a complete 180 and asked me to marry him!!! Obviously, I said yes!! And am daily grateful I did!
One night Howard came over with 2 dozen roses. We had plans to go out that night and he said he wanted to talk before we went. When he said he wanted to "talk" my heart fell...I knew it couldn't be good, he was acting weird.
We started "the talk" and he started out saying how fast we were taking all of this. He was making me think that he wanted to slow things down...but was tricking me and did a complete 180 and asked me to marry him!!! Obviously, I said yes!! And am daily grateful I did!
Our Engagement pictures were taken by my Grandpa at the Tucson Botanical Gardens.
1 comment:
I remember my Mom telling me you guys were engaged. It doesn't seem like it was that long ago. We're glad you're in our family now. :)
Post a Comment