The first time I remember meeting Howard was when he came over to home teach us. I remember thinking, he is so personable and talkative. After that we got to know each other better in group settings. He asked me out one weekend and I already had plans to go to my grandparent's house. He thought I was blowing him off...little did he know that I really was going to visit my grandparents!
After a few weeks he asked me out again. Our first date was very nice...but it freaked me out. I knew at that date that I was going to marry him. Don't get me wrong, I wanted to get married, but I had other plans. I had decided I wanted to go on a mission for our church.
Luckily, Howard stuck with me and we were engaged a short 3 months later.

Luckily, Howard stuck with me and we were engaged a short 3 months later.
3 comments:
So glad you two found each other!! You're the cutest :)
Cute, the last picture...I can tell that him and his brother are related...they look so similar there.
You two are such a cute couple. I can't believe how young you guys look in that first pic! Time sure does fly!
Post a Comment